Power Is Power
Panagement is the spatialization laboratory that has found its way to thousands of studios around the world. Panagement gives you raw power over your stereo tracks.
- The Binaural Distance Panner lets you position a track anywhere in the sound field,
- The Reverb increases realism of distance modeling with automatic early and late reflections,
- Width and Tilt open your mix to unforeseen decisions,
- The LFO dramatically extends the possibilities (eg: reverb ducking),
- The Binaural Delay revisit the product, allowing more spatial complexity,
- Comes with the sought-after PGMT-400 chip mod.
With uniquely integrated Delay, Reverb, and Binaural processing, Panagement push the limits of practical teleportation.
This is Freemium
- Panagement FREE gets everything except the Delay and PGMT-400 chip.
- Panagement FULL gets everything.
Panagement's algorithmic reverb, as opposed to being more diffusive than reality, is sparse like reality. For this reason it easily fits in the mix, even on the master bus, and save precious headroom. Panagement is realistic by default, and then allows for unnatural customization.
Panagement has been refined to the next level of obsessiveness at the Auburn Sounds monastery.
How to use it?
Panagement Cheat Sheet Learn the essentials in one minute.
Panagement User Manual What's new in Panagement.
“ Panagement 2 is a hidden gem. This plugin will give you an insane amount of control over the spatial sound design of a track, and is capable of many unique, transformative sonic effects. Even if you have no use for the spatialization tool, I would recommend this plugin for the reverb alone. ”
“ Panagement 2 is an excellent plugin allowing us to easily position sounds within the stereo space, while proposing a series of effects and modulations giving the possibility to target truly creative uses. ”
“ Panagement is truly fantastic, thank you so much for making an affordable binaural processor! ”