Crystal Clear Multiband Compander
LENS is a spectral dynamics processor with unbelievable punch and clarity.
- Multi-band compression without cross-over phase shifts.
- EQ with constant phase without ringing.
- Up to 64 companders, all working together on a stereo signal.
- Simultaneous control of sidechain EQ and output EQ.
- Removing information that is masked by nearby components.
- Clean "Over The Top" multiband upwards compression.
LENS gives you all of that!
But then, we have a Lens instance.
Also mixed in a Lens as master compressor.
How to use it?
Lens Cheat Sheet Learn the essentials in one minute.
Lens User's Guide What's new in Lens.
“ All I did was slap Lens on the 2-bus of some techno and people are commenting on the mix. ”
“ This thing is excellent. ”
“ I have a feeling like it was created basically with me in mind. ”