Couture gives you exquisite control over your dynamics, and particularly attacks.
Raw Efficiency. Increase or decrease dynamics. Get a usable result, now.
Fully Volume-independent. Keep the freedom to change input gain when needed. Including the Saturation stage.
Laser-sharp. Couture's 2-bands, half-spectral, RMS, program-dependent detector finds each and every transient. No internal thresholds.
Couture is unusually versatile:
- Make individual drum tracks a lot more dynamic and punchy
- Remove the "click" out of a kick drum sample
- Make a whole bus more or less dynamic in a single click
- Give glue to a mix with light compression and saturation
- Use a subtle saturation that preserve dynamics
- Deess the very start of notes for vocals
- Give life to inane lead synths
This is Freemium software
There are two versions:
- Couture Free has the saturation part disabled.
- Couture Full gets the whole deal. It's the real Couture.
Our sonic quality control has been refined to the next level of obsessiveness at the Auburn Sounds monastery.
The User Manual contains tips and tricks to make the most out of Couture. Be the first to read it!
“ Your plugin is one of the most creative tools I worked with in recent 20 years. ” —
“ I gotta say the saturation component of the pro version is stellar. It completes the free version most excellently. Good stuff. ” —
“ OK. This thing is amazing. ” —
“ The free bit of the transient shaper is fantastic. It’s not the most "accurate" in that it does not catch every transient in lower volume passages, but that also leads it to sounding more natural than competing transient shapers in my opinion.
The distortion section is unique and if you decide to purchase it, it will be one of the few plugins in your arsenal with no replacement. ” —